Superior bakelite switches On the net through Any Electronics Co., Ltd.
The company specializes in giving electronic products for example bakelite switches, programmable timers, programmable digital timers, proximity switches, inductive linear sensors, photo-electronic switches, optical screen sensors, solid state relay, and switch energy supply, among other individuals. The buyer friendly internet site aims to provide great top quality at reasonably priced costs to service seekers across the globe.
Located in China?¡¥s Liushi, Any Electronics is often a corporation that prides itself on regularly adapting to technological development. The enterprise delivers solutions in machinery manufacturing, motor method control, distribution transmission, control device, oil and mining, automation business, solar manage, lighting manage as well as other such locations. The corporation also supplies new solution improvement and OEM services. All services provided are strictly in line with ISO9002.
vintage bakelite switches
electric bakelite switches india
bakelite switches india
There was an error connecting to the Amazon web service, or no results were found for your query.
Julie asked my 1990 honda accord ran out of gas so i filled it up and it still wont start it cranks over but wont start wh?
And got the following answer:
there are a couple of possibilities for this so some minor diagnostic work will have to be done first. first with two people one at ignition switch the other at the fuel filler [fuel cap off] turn ignition switch to ON position [not crank position] you should hear the fuel pump run for 3 seconds and then cut off. if you can hear the pump most likely the pump is o.k. and you may have a stopped up fuel filter [this is located under the hood mounted to the firewall right of center behind the air inlet pipe.[when replacing this you will need a 17mm 3/8 drive socket, a 14mm tubing wrench, and a 10mm 1/4 drive socket. of course no smoking or unshielded lamps around open fuel lines. if fuel pump can not be heard there is a good possibility that the combination relay [fuel pump and power feed [for computer] is bad. there was a lot of trouble with these over the years. it is located on a bracket under the dash on the left side close to the door opening it is a grey colored rectangular box, about as long as a pack of 100mm cigarettes 1/2 as wide and twice as thick it has a bakelite colored bottom with a white six pin connector centered on the bakelite. further if yours is an automatic transmission model the transmission computer must be unbolted and lowered for access to this relay. [this cures the immediate problem 95% of the time] the other 5% will require a new fuel pump [after all yours is potentially21 yrs. old.] access to fuel pump is by removing rear seat bottom and unscrewing the access panel [THIS IS AN IN TANK PUMP AND SHOULD ONLY BE REPLACED BY AN EXPERIENCED TECH. as the fuel gauge sending unit can be damaged by improper handling, fuel spillage into the passenger cabin would be a fire hazard at worst and /or a smelly nuisance at best
The website sports an comprehensive catalogue showcasing its merchandise. In addition to a number of descriptive photographs the catalogue includes product facts like item size, installation data, and solution functionality information.
The web-site also characteristics a video section with tutorials that especially clarify the bakelite switches a variety of electronic products that the business specializes in.
Service seekers are capable to view the items either as outlined by the Solution Categories provided or the latest Products and even Feature Items. The latest items include things like such items as Holiday Time Switch ATP 1006-5, Solid State Relay SSR3, bakelite switches, and Preset Counter AH5K. There is certainly also the solution for buyers to view precise merchandise using the search engine offered around the site.
The Any Electronics organization site also showcases a blog for prospects to acquire a extensive understanding on the electronic solutions offered.
Any Electronics is geared to offering its customers with all the finest achievable service in terms of value for price. In regard to client care service the internet site gives a Skype service where consumers are able to speak to suitable consultants to clarify any concerns. There is certainly also a kind supplied on the site where service seekers can fill in any queries they may have or feedback they might like to provide.
The business caters to nations all over the world. Its clientele consists of countries in the USA, Europe, South East Asia, and Southern Africa. Any Electronics Co., Ltd. also functions as an agent for Temperature timers in Taiwan. The internet site states that the purpose behind its worldwide accomplishment is the exceptional excellent of its electronic items. In addition, the value quotations presented are affordable in regard towards the superior value of its solutions.